~The End~
Saturday, December 24, 2011
PMR results
Mum went to take my results this morning. (i'm currently in Ipoh) hehe straight A's :) but I don't really feel excited about it though... I mean, it's just PMR -.- don't need to make a big fuss out of it wad. I'm only relieved I didn't get a B. I saw that some people took pictures of their PMR result slip and used it as their profile pictures on facebook. I even saw that someone posted a status saying that he/she laminated their pmr results -.- Frankly, I think it's really unnecessary and (no offence) dumb. I can understand that they are happy with their results, but they don't need to 'show off' until like that right... Maybe this is only what I think and you probably think differently. But yeah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment