Waited 3 months just to be told that my results remain the same. Which means that I'm stuck with an 'A' for English for the rest of my life. Although I got A1 for my 1119, which is stupid because it's supposed to be harder to score for 1119. Feeling like it's a disgrace because English is my mother tongue. Worst part is that my BM sucks and yet I managed to get A+ for it.
I always feel unhappy whenever someone talks about spm results because it brings me back to that sad day. It sucks to know that you're so close yet so far. I could've done better.
However, I believe that I will be able to get over it as time passes by. In 10 or 20 years time, I'd probably look back and think that it was foolish of me to be so upset over this matter. Still waiting for that day to come.. In the meantime, I'll just distract myself whenever my mind is heading that direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment